BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Crystal Tonali R.
Watsonville
Great taste. I would recommend if ur looking for a smooth soft taste. Goes great in coffee drinks. A must try
Alexis C.
Nevada
I really like this with hot chocolate during the Winter. The slight cinnamon taste gives it a special touch.
Tina W.
Morgantown
Love this product!! It has a great taste!! Very smooth!! Don’t mix it with anything just drink it straight!!!
Desiree W.
I absolutely Love Bailey's cream liquior.... It's extremely smooth and so delicious. It's my favorite alcohol
Shekinah C.
DeSoto
  I mix with chocolate ice cream or any flavor really!! Great in my coffee also!! Not expensive in comparison.
Talyla R.
Redlands
If only alcohol wasn't bad for you, I'd drink this stuff daily! It's so delicious with milk and/or coffee.
Taylor B.
Farwell
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good not too expensive would drink again goes good with hot coco or coffee better than regular baileys
Shelby W.
Leander, TX
This is literally the best "coffee creamer" in the world! I love using it in the winter time, it's perfect!
Crista G.
fort irwin
Purchased at: Walmart
Another good one to mix with flavored vanilla coffee and vanilla creamer this is my 2nd go to coffee mix 😍😍
Ellen L.
Chicago
This is delicious in coffee for an evening treat. It's also great to cook with and combine with chocolate!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.