BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Creshina K.
This is awesome with root beer. It is also really good when it is nice and cold! On ice is the only way to go..
Heather W.
Mart, TX
Love cinnamon everything but im just writing these reviews because it wont let me skip it this is very annoying
Holly U.
Bloomingdale, IL
Great to add a little kick to coffee or another drink to compliment the taste and add a little something extra.
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
My sister in law makes a mean buttery nipple out of this its amazing we absolutely love it. Its a great flavor
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
I've recently started using this in my adult hot chocolate. Adding as splash can make the drink so much better.
Honor N.
Washington
This is a great liquor for any coffee drink, hot or over ice. Its also a fun addition for cocoa in the winter.
Kelly H.
It was okay but not what I thought it would taste like. Wouldn’t buy it again. Would not be my preferred mixer.
Breanna P.
Keyser, WV
Love mixing this with almost anything. It goes great with a tall cup of coffee.it has a bold cinnamon taste.
Noelia G.
Great taste!!! Would definitely recommend to friends. It’s a drink for any occasions. Delicious in every way.
Kelsey D.
Springfield, VA
i love baileys irish cream so when they added the vanilla cinnamon it brought the drink to a whole new level
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.