BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Talia D.
Slidell
Delicious. Perfect addition to coffee. Nice mellow vanilla and the cinnamon. Feels like Christmas in my mouth.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
So good that it doesn't last long in my house. I often drink it alone, but will sometimes add it to my coffee.
Yuliia D.
Sebring, FL
I liked it. Taste great. But for my taste has to much sugar. I'm very rarely drink alcohol but I like Baileys.
Jenna C.
Great combination for a unique flavor, mixes well! Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueur
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
My sister in law makes a mean buttery nipple out of this its amazing we absolutely love it. Its a great flavor
Holly U.
Bloomingdale, IL
Great to add a little kick to coffee or another drink to compliment the taste and add a little something extra.
Ashley H.
Sunnyside, WA
Omg this one is my favorite by its self or mixed with coffee n ice. It's so cool and refreshing on a nice day.
Kelly H.
It was okay but not what I thought it would taste like. Wouldn’t buy it again. Would not be my preferred mixer.
Briana O.
Delicious in some coffee and on ice actually. I would (and have!) recommend this to a friend. Has great flavor!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Omg this is wonderful I. Coffee. It will give you a little kick. We call it Jamaican coffee it taste delicious.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.