BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Danielle W.
This goes incredibly well in hot chocolate or coffee. Has a great taste too it and it’s not overwhelming at all.
Aimee L.
Some of my favorite drinks are made with this! I'm always a repeat customer. The off brands don't quite compare.
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
My sister in law makes a mean buttery nipple out of this its amazing we absolutely love it. Its a great flavor
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
I've recently started using this in my adult hot chocolate. Adding as splash can make the drink so much better.
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsville , KY
Not a big fan , YUCK !! Expected it to taste better I personally dont think desserts should be a liquor flavor
Heather W.
Mart, TX
Love cinnamon everything but im just writing these reviews because it wont let me skip it this is very annoying
Yuliia D.
Sebring, FL
I liked it. Taste great. But for my taste has to much sugar. I'm very rarely drink alcohol but I like Baileys.
Joanna G.
Tasty indeed i love it put it in your morning coffee it gives it an extra taste to it that makes you want more.
Samantha B.
Bakersfield, Ca
I have not tried this flavor before. I might want to. I have tried the mint and it was really good! Super sweet
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.