BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is so creamy and SOO good I like to use it to spice up my coffee some times honestly. I like just drinking it straight with ice either way it is delicious!!
Giselle W.
This has to be one of my favorite drinks of all time. The original Bailey’s Irish cream is bomb, but with the Vanilla Cinnamon option is perfect during Fall and Winter!
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Great liqor for parties and when you're getting ready to go out. I dont have a preference in drinks. They all go down the same. Like all drinks, too much will have you drunk. drink responsibly
Sarah C.
This is to die for! I grew up with my dad buying it. I tried it when I got older and fell in love! I like to drink it with my coffee and with plain old ice! Definitely a delicious choice for a nice addition to any warm drink.
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
I love mine in coffee! Or as a desert drink after dinner.. I honestly don't ever drink it alone. You can however drink it on ice. I even sprinkle some cinnamon on top of my coffee to bring out the flavor.

Attached is a shot drink using this liquor. GLAMOUR SHOTGoldschlager Cinnamon Schnapps 1 Liter
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
I am so obsessed with Baileys I even started making my own Irish Cream at home. When I don't have the energy I love to adventure into their flavored liquers. The vanilla cinnamon is perfect to make a mock latte with Baileys. It is sweet and spicy all in one which is perfect.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Poor some Baileys in my coffee please. No one needs to know its liquor. On winter nights poor some of this in your coffee it will get you warmer faster. It's only available at liquor stores but it's worth going to buy a bottle.
Natalia B.
this variation of Baileys is everything. I love this flavor, it is concentrate and so flavory and the espresso cream touch is everything. I was a huge fan of the regular Baileys but this variations are GREAT. I like it in the rocks or in cocktails.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
This is one of our favorite winter Staples especially during Christmas we like to put it in our Coffee after we have dinner. It's a definitely the perfect holiday treat especially during the winter. It's very creamy and smooth and you don't need to add any creamer. The vanilla flavor is one of my absolute favorites and the men come second whenever I'm feeling that holiday kind of Christmas minty feel.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Baileys has expanded its flavors and I must say it is exciting. I will grab a few nips and put them in my coffee when I am going to a family outing or sports events. Perfect in an iced caramel macchiato. I hope they continue to expand to other flavors even though  the standard baileys is always just as satisfying.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.