BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Amanda L.
Creamy and slightly sweet...perfect addition to a cup of coffee on a Sunday. I also love the salted caramel one!
Aimee L.
Some of my favorite drinks are made with this! I'm always a repeat customer. The off brands don't quite compare.
Zenobia R.
Casper, WY
This is one of my favorite flavors. Light vanilla flavor with a hint of cinnamon. Not too sweet or overpowering.
Nouvelle P.
I love, love, love Bailey's. It tastes so good alone or mixed! Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueur
Vera W.
Vanilla and cinnamon compliment the traditional bailey's flavor very well. Perfect to dip toasted marshmallows in
Katie C.
Dover
You can’t have Irish coffee without Bailey’s! It’s also great in iced coffee in the summer or coco in the winter.
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
This is simply delicious! So good. Creamy and smooth and can be made into grown up shakes or shaken drinks. Yum.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
This makes any drink taste so good. I think anyone 21+ should try this. It truly kills the strong alcohol taste.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Bailey's Cinnamon vanilla coffee liquor is not disappointing at all, it's delicious in my coffee or white russian
Jessica B.
Rochester, NH
Oh my god I am so in love with this Bailey's cinnamon vanilla coffee liqueur it's so good if you put it in coffee
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.