BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Alexa N.
Lakewood, NJ
Best liquor during the holidays and pairs well with big holiday dinners! The price point is perfect, it's delicious
Jamie S.
This drink is really smooth I like the way that it tastes. It does not taste like you are drinking alcohol at all.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Absolutely love the vanilla. It tastes so good mixed with hot chocolate during the colder weather. It's a must try.
Lady L.
Midland , TX
Honestly love anything vanilla or coffee flavored thats why i tried it! It's not bad i actually ended up liking it
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
Shot drink. I've tried mixed drinks but I only like this as a shot in a group setting other wise I would drink it.
Anna W.
Wahiawa, HI
It tastes strong but is so good to make adult hot chocolate. My husband told me about it and it was the best choice
Alicia S.
Doral, FL
This is a perfect combination between flavors and texture. The touch of coffee and vanilla is unique. Recommend it!
Holly J.
Another great drink to add to a hot chocolate bar or in a mixed drink or layered shot. And, of course, Irish coffee
Roxanne M.
Yum. Want to do shots? This is what I choose. Has a good taste and doesn't go down harsh. Or put is on some ice. 👍
Taylor M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I would put this is my coffee every weekend! I only put it in my coffee on vacations. But so delicious! My favorite
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.