BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Cristina S.
I love this product, extra taste for people who don't like the original. Drink cold with some ice after a long day!
Caitlan C.
West Plains, MO
Delicious when paired properly with other liquors. Almost has a cinnamon rolls taste and can really spice up coffee
Alexa N.
Lakewood, NJ
Best liquor during the holidays and pairs well with big holiday dinners! The price point is perfect, it's delicious
Claudia V.
Rochester , MN
Not the best but not horrible, I'll choose Bailey's over Kahlua but it's really not that much of a win either way.
Brenda F.
Love mixing baileys with my coffee during the holidays and making White Russians. The flavor is so good and sweet.
Cora P.
BINGHAMTON, NY
this liquor has the most amazing and delicious taste ever. it is amazing added to yohr coffee or chocolate pudding
Anna T.
Love using this in coffee based drinks. Normally don’t keep in house but I keep an eye out when ordering cocktails.
Sarah p.
Livonia, MI
Holy smokes!!!! It's like boozy cinnamon toast crunch. So good. As a shot or a mixer. Creamy And smooth. Delicious
breanna h.
Whitefish, MT
Not too bad. It does Go well with brunch, I personally put it in my coffee. Definitely a little on the warmer side.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.