BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Justine A.
2,082 reviews
This Baileys is really yummy. It is really versatile and makes a lot of great drinks. It has a great vanilla flavor.
Tiffany M.
East Hartford, CT
This is my favorite flavor its so rich and full of flavor. You can actually taste all the ingredients put into this.
Chriss R.
Columbus, ['', '', '']
Absolutely awesome in your coffee in the morning!! It tastes like heaven in a bottle and I'm an avid coffee drinker!
Shannalee S.
Crab Orchard, WV
Love love loved this stuff. Fit my whole style witth a smooth taste nice smell didn't turn your stomach at the aroma
Megan W.
The only thing I can put in my coffee after a long night out. Perfect pick me up with a touch of the hair of the dog.
Jokuita S.
Dallas, TX
Thus stuff is really good and betty universal. I don't normally drink coffee but I like using Bailey's as my creamer.
Nayarith Q.
I like it. Has a good taste and good concrntration. If you want something economical and good, this is your product.
Kaela M.
Dalton
Somedays when I need a kick in my coffee, I use this. The better of the flavors and pairs wonderfully with my coffee.
Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
This tastes so amazing in coffee. When I want a coffee and want to make it a little special this is what I reach for.
Jodi J.
Pikeville, KY
I’m not sure if it was the mix or the recipe for the drink or if it was the liquor but I really wasn’t a fan of this
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.