BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Claudia M.
New Rochelle , NY
This is great mixed for an Irish coffee, if you want to make it stronger mix with cafe patron! Amazing & Affordable.
faeneolle f.
Love it I used it in my coffee and even when I bake such a good taste and essence amazing liquor really good quality
Megan W.
Arlington, VA
I wasn’t a fan of the taste at all. Will not be purchasing again. It actually made me sick to my stomach. Too syrupy.
Jessica V.
Doral, FL
Pour it into coffee, over ice cream and poundcake ... nice and cold in a little shot glass however its a great drink!
Nikki R.
lusby, MD
So so good mixed with coffee. I like to mix it with cold coffee, shaken up with ice and a little cream. So refreshing
Heather M.
Constantine, MI
Goes great in my coffee i love it for shots and puddings its amazing always delishous and sweet i like sweet drinks.
Tatiana A.
This is my sisters favorite i. I love mine nice and cold its a must at any event type. While you sip the night away.
Megan W.
The only thing I can put in my coffee after a long night out. Perfect pick me up with a touch of the hair of the dog.
Chriss R.
Columbus, ['', '', '']
Absolutely awesome in your coffee in the morning!! It tastes like heaven in a bottle and I'm an avid coffee drinker!
Tiffany M.
East Hartford, CT
This is my favorite flavor its so rich and full of flavor. You can actually taste all the ingredients put into this.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.