BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Amanda L.
Blacksburg, VA
It has a rich smooth texture and the flavor omg! I love me some Bailey's. It's a good product that I would buy more of.
Hannah R.
Cedarville
I pour this in coffee and hot chocolate for an extra kick! This is so creamy and delicious, and adds a beauiful flavor.
Courtney B.
Aliquippa , PA
Perfect for the holidays. I love this for family gatherings and holiday parties. Add a little to your favorite eggnog.
Mary S.
Kingsport, TN
I'm not a big drinker now days. When I do drink I want it to be something rich in flavor. This is an excellent choice!
Ashley P.
Modesto, CA
There is something good about sitting down in the evening with coffee and Bailey's. It's very silky and taste amazing.
Lexie H.
Uncasville , CT
Goes really good in coffee, but tastes horrible plain. I don't really drink this that often because it doesn't do much.
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
Oh my!!! This is my fave drink ever with ice on the rocks it just taste so creamy and goes down smooth I just love this
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
I love anything Baileys to begin with but I love cinnamon and I love coffee so throw these all together and its,amazing
Angela H.
I love regular Bailey's and just had to try this cinnamon one. It was nummy!
Can't wait to introduce it to my friends.
Michaela K.
Naugatuck, CT
I honestly think Bailey's Irish cream Lacore is the greatest invention on the face of the earth. I just love it so much
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.