BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Hebe B.
Glendale, CA
I didn't like the flavor a lot, you can try to mix it with a little bit more milk or kaluha if you like it less cinnamon
Kara H.
Lynnwood, WA
I put it in my coffee when my parents are visiting. Very tasty stuff. Gets me through the day. I love the cinnamon taste.
Kimberly G.
The taste is so sweet and so smooth going down. Really makes some good mixes drinks with this. If you like sweer things.
Tina W.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm a,total cinnamon addict! And this is absolutely delicious by itself over ice, and just as delicious mixed in coffee.
Stephanie F.
This is a staple in our home! Its always our go to when we have a friends over! Baileys is a must to keep in the cabinet!
Ana A.
Really good dessert. I usually add some whip cream and it taste amazing....It doesn’t feel that you are drinking alcohol.
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
I have just tried this in my coffee for a first a few weeks ago. It is delicious and certainly made my coffee flavorful.
D H.
Let's be honest, anything by Baileys is magic. This one is no exception. In coffee or over vanilla ice cream it's devine!
Harley F.
Copan
Love love love baileys def. my go to drink! When I'm ready to have fun! Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueur
Daphne L.
It's a good flavor. It was what I expected. It's worth trying. It was a good price. It mixed well. I will use it again.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.