BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Coffe and alcohol is not for me. That's what I realized after I tried this guy. However my friends think it's ok and cool so if you enjoy variety then you would like to try it.
Kelly M.
Hagerstown
So lovely in coffee and I’ve actually used it in a cake recipe! It’s affordable and a brand everyone knows. There really is no comparison to Baileys, flavor is amazing and I will certainly buy again!
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
I normally don't drink. I got this one night to try something new. I love coffee flavored things and this was not great. I didn't hate it but I absolutely would not repurchase
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
My favorite for coffee! The liquor taste isn't too overpowering when added to your coffee drink, it gives it just enough kick to keep you extra toasty in the wintertime.
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is my go to bottle during the cold weather, I love mixing it with my coffee or hot cocoa. The alcohol level isn't too strong so it's also good enough to drink by itself.
Melanie W.
This makes the after dinner coffee flavored cocktails taste creamy and smooth and very relaxing. Great for after dinner or just a quick late night drink with friends.
Stephanie A.
Mount Carroll, IL
The cinnamon vanilla has become my new favorite. Not only do I drink it in my coffee, (along with other drinks) I love to add it to some of my butter cream frosting.
Amanda l.
Leesburg, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
I did not care for this. It made me have an awful after taste and then by bedtime I had heart burn. The tastes wasn't too bad but all around it just wasn't for me.
Tori J.
St Petersburg, FL
Perfect with brown liquor and coffee this is my first pick when i want to spice up my coffee.the taste is very smooth and Rich and the the price you can't beat it
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is so creamy and SOO good I like to use it to spice up my coffee some times honestly. I like just drinking it straight with ice either way it is delicious!!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.