BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Brenda Teresa M.
Wilmington
This is amazing if you have a sweet tooth. Definitely one of my favorites. Added this to some ice cream & it was amazing
Jessica E.
Wilmington, NC
I love baileys! I chose to mix this specific flavor with fireball to get the night going and it definitely did just that.
Amber L.
Gainesville, FL
Love love love any product from baileys, but this stuff is sooo good!! I recommend this for the coffee drinkers for sure
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
Baileys and kahlua is a must. Can't go wrong when you mix them together. The make the white Russian drink tastes better 😁
Stephanie F.
This is a staple in our home! Its always our go to when we have a friends over! Baileys is a must to keep in the cabinet!
Suzi S.
Tucson, AZ
Has a really good taste. I usually don’t like liquor or like it’s hard for me to drink it but this was surprisingly sweet
Hebe B.
Glendale, CA
I didn't like the flavor a lot, you can try to mix it with a little bit more milk or kaluha if you like it less cinnamon
Chantelle L.
Duluth, MN
Ive always been a coffee lover and this is exactly what it needs to spike the cup! Very tasteful and has a good texture.
Harley F.
Copan
Love love love baileys def. my go to drink! When I'm ready to have fun! Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueur
Ana A.
Really good dessert. I usually add some whip cream and it taste amazing....It doesn’t feel that you are drinking alcohol.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.