BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Brittnie S.
Thomson, GA
Im not a huge drinker but i could drink this when ever.. Its very sweet tasteing. So if you like sweet drinks this perfect
Brooklynne S.
Columbus , NE
This is really smooth liquor! It’s great to mix in with hot chocolate in the winter months. It is worth the price it cost.
Nikki G.
Lawrenceburg
Baileys Cinnamon Coffee Liqueur is the perfect combination for a warm, comforting pick me up. The pricepoint is great too!
D H.
Let's be honest, anything by Baileys is magic. This one is no exception. In coffee or over vanilla ice cream it's devine!
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
I have just tried this in my coffee for a first a few weeks ago. It is delicious and certainly made my coffee flavorful.
Ashley B.
Bailey's is actually good to mix with milk and coffee as well as Khalua, but the vanilla cinnamon is perfect with coffee!
Suzi S.
Tucson, AZ
Has a really good taste. I usually don’t like liquor or like it’s hard for me to drink it but this was surprisingly sweet
Hebe B.
Glendale, CA
I didn't like the flavor a lot, you can try to mix it with a little bit more milk or kaluha if you like it less cinnamon
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
Baileys and kahlua is a must. Can't go wrong when you mix them together. The make the white Russian drink tastes better 😁
Amber L.
Gainesville, FL
Love love love any product from baileys, but this stuff is sooo good!! I recommend this for the coffee drinkers for sure
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.