BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Shaye S.
Washington, AR
Delicious, creamy, memorable. Bailey's makes th best liqueurs! I love these flavors during the cool fall and winter months.
Mary M.
Omg time for holiday season again. You jut can’t go wrong with any baileys. It’s creamy, smooth, and perfect after dinner!
Latasha E.
Knightdale, NC
I love mixing these into cofee or hot coco it is perfect for the colder months. I think these are a great line of products
Tiffannie F.
Emerson
Maybe one of my absolute favorites!! There are so many drinks to be made and shared!! Add to coffee, baking, shot glasses!
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
I love this in my coffee on a cold night! Perfect after dinner drink. I love this flavor, really adds a rich creamy flavor.
Brooklynne S.
Columbus , NE
This is really smooth liquor! It’s great to mix in with hot chocolate in the winter months. It is worth the price it cost.
Brandon Y.
I've actually had this in my coffee before and you can barely tell the difference. I love that its not a super strong taste
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
This is my favorite liquor that actually tastes delicious. I always mix it with hot cocoa. Perfect for cold winter nights.
Paghe C.
Paragould
Brother in laws favortite i like it everynow and than more around the holidays than anything expecially around the holidays
Nikki G.
Lawrenceburg
Baileys Cinnamon Coffee Liqueur is the perfect combination for a warm, comforting pick me up. The pricepoint is great too!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.