BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Liv W.
Zanesville , OH
Yum!!!!! Great during the holiday season when you want a drink that feels a little heavier in your belly. Tastes like fall :)
Cindy A.
Indio , CA
Did “Buttery Nipple” shots with these. Loved it the first time will definitely try again in the future but different drinks.
Kimberly  K.
N Syracuse, NY
I love to use this in chocolate pudding shots. It taste delicious and is always a favorite when having an adult get together.
Mariah B.
Franklinville
it was okay, not really my kinda drink. it didn't get me drunk either which is what i usually go for when i want to drink lol
Julie A.
Polk, PA
Very smooth easy to drink. I have been putting it in my coffee as a treat at the end of the day. It’s great on ice cream too!
Hillary H.
I love to drink this over the rocks mixed with a little milk. Sometimes I make it into a frozen coffee-type drink... So good
Amanda H.
Hopkins, MN
Perfect for a little morning treat with a strong cup of coffee on the weekend or after dinner on the rocks as a sweet treat.
Kristen K.
Lazy Sunday morning coffee simply isn't complete without Bailey's! Wake up and embrace the day like the classy lady you are!
Edwin M.
Chicago
This makes your coffee so heavenly and delicious. It's great if you mix it in with milkshakes. One of the best mixers I know.
Casey R.
malvern Arkansas
Add it with rum and whip cream and good lord!!!!! You can mix it with just about anything light and it's like a creamy dream!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.