BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Samantha C.
Petal, MS
The best Coffee Liqueur you can make is with Bailey's Vanilla Cinnamon. It is the perfect amount of sweetness and mixes great.
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
It isn't great but it isn't terrible not enough cinnamon or vanilla come through it does taste good in coffee and hot chocolate
Allison D.
Kemah
My husband loves this around the holidays, it's smoother and tastes like it doesn't have alcohol in it (which is what I like.)
Gabby G.
Really sweet and very good. I love mixing this with coffee or my hot cocoa. I don't really mix with this one but do shots of it
Briana P.
Seattle
They are amazing and so creamy and flavorefull! Just what you need when you need a little kick in the morning to get you going
Karla S.
Lorain
I have a good spice to it. Not much of a coffee liqueur lover. But good for any one who loves coffee in their alcoholic drink.
Jazmine P.
Lutz, FL
This is the my favorite type of alcoholic drink! It's a little more than I would like to spend. However it has nice packaging.
Heidy F.
Oh this is so yummy the smell of it is awesome the taste is so creamy and smooth one of my favorites. Tried this with a friend.
Heather P.
Loudon
I just bought this vanilla cinnamon baileys and it’s so good. Mixed with Kahlua and vanilla vodka it makes an amazing martini
Mariah B.
Franklinville
it was okay, not really my kinda drink. it didn't get me drunk either which is what i usually go for when i want to drink lol
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.