BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Stephanie S.
Dayton, OH
This is great for making lil beers. Price is good and I like the bottle. I would recommend this and lil beers all day every day.
Brittany R.
South Wales
Tastes amazing in iced coffee, hot chocolate, or to make in white Russians. Highly recommend it to anyone who is a coffee drinker
Cristina W.
Simi Valley
Mixed with ice cream it was such a delight. Not too strong and the flavor so scrumptious. A crowd favorite, always makes my day.
Patience N.
Bountiful, UT
I love this kind! It's great for the next morning when you wake up all hung over and want a little pick me up in your coffee!!:)
Carolyn K.
Attica, NY
Mmm mmm mmm! So comforting in a cup of coffee! A splash goes a long way! Winter months are my favorite time to enjoy this flavor!
Rachel R.
Yummy! So good. My husband and I like to add this to alcoholic egg nog to give it a super tasty cinnamony kick. Also good in tea.
Gabrielle K.
Holy delicious flavor! So amazing in some coffee!!! I'm in love with this flavor! Bold roast coffee and just a splash of Baileys!
Lisa F.
Troy, NY
This is definitely the best one around the holidays. I️ don’t drink it many times other than Christmas or at least in the winter
Melissa H.
Santa Maria
I absolutely love love love this flavor!! I have had it over ice, mixed in coffee but on of my favorites way is with ice cream!!
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
Great tasting alcohol at a price that won't break the bank. When thinking of a drink to buy the is one that comes to mind first!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.