BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Rachael V.
Mira Loma
Purchased at: Target
Such a great balance of sweet love it in my coffee or ice cream . It’s not to strong you can definitely play with this liquor . You can make shots chocolate smoothies with peppermint! Add it in ur hot chocolate for a yummy treat!
Carie R.
Irmo
Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueur is tasty. It’s very sweet straight- too sweet to drink by itself. But it’s great in coffee or as part of a cocktail. It’s affordable and fun. I will but again.
SHANNON G.
Absolutely love to use this for Irish coffee during desert! The flavor is just right, and it's rich and creamy. I like to keep it in stock if we are planning on having people over for dinner!
MaKayla M.
Newport News, VA
Love adding this to my coffee when we’re on holidays. The whole family really enjoys it. Nothing is better than opening Christmas presents with a nice baileys and coffee! We constantly have it stocked at the house too!
Kristina D.
astoria
Baileys is great once in a while especially during the holiday season. I️t goes well alone on ice as well as in coffee. I️t is very smooth and rich in flavor. I️t is not hard to love Baileys! Buy I️t and you will see
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Not someone who drinks often only on rare occasions but I love this and swear by it! Delicious!!!!! And beautiful packaging! Makes a drink after a long day 100x better! Highly recommend!
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Bailey's is delicious. It is really good in coffee, on the rocks, or in hot cocoa. I look forward to the winter when I can pop some Bailey's in my hot cocoa and sit in front of the fire.
Shuran W.
BURBANK, CA
Got it in a bundle from Costco, great way of trying different flavors of Bailey’s products. It’s great for winter, I use it to bake a cheese cake. So far I loved it, I am looking forward to try another flavor!
Alyeska K.
Valparaiso, IN
I love bailey's around the holidays. It mixes excellently in hot coffee or hot cocoa. The vanilla cinnamon just has an extra hint of something special, without being overpowering.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,394 reviews
This is the best additive for eggnog and coffee! I love a bottle of this for the holiday season for the after dinner adult time with drinks and gossip. I continuously buy a bottle of this time and time again
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.