BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Joanna R.
Farmington, MI
Nice taste. Good for party and good price as well. It so tasty and so good, yo can buy in grocery store so its available everywhere
Alina Y.
Binghamton, NY
This is absolutely delicious in coffees , expresso's and hot chocolate . Iced or hot it's so good and makes you feel warm inside .
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
We always start our Christmas morning outbwith thus ! It’s a tradition! It’s amazing and we sometimes drink it without the coffee !
Diva k.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is a little strong but the vanilla and cinnamon combo makes it perfect. Just know what you’re mixing it with and that will do it
Sarah R.
Pueblo, CO
This is the bomb. So good in coffee. Too bad I can't add it on a work day! I don't even need creamer when I use this in my coffee!
Alannah C.
Hope
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite holiday time drink! Very festive to serve for holiday parties and for friends. Everything good about vanilla and cinnamon.
Vianca S.
You can make an amazing coffee alcoholic drink with this! The taste is amazing! You don’t really feel the liquor. It’s really good!
Lillian J.
Grant, AL
This is okay. It tastes alright. I usually put it in my ice cream and also drink it on the side at the same time. It's pretty good.
Ebony J.
Delicious it taste like vanilla ice cream. My go to sweet liquor.. Very sneaky bc it's so good you'd drink too much and get drunk😁
Julie H.
This is so versitile can be used to put in your coffee you can also make brownies, parfaits and some tasty mellow shots at parties.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.