BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Heather P.
GREENFIELD, WI
I really like all of the Bailey's flavored liqueur​. This one really reminds me of a Starbucks latte. Definitely one of my favorites.
Eden B.
Pilot Mtn, NC
Good flavor when this is the type of drink you're in the mood for. It's something that I crave in the colder months. Very satisfying.
Emma C.
Tulsa, OK
Get your day started off right by adding this to your coffee... at least that's what I do and I like it better than regular creamer!
Christina H.
Wichita
This added to any coffee or hot cocoa makes a cold evening such better. Add this to a bitter cream icing and makes a spice cake rock.
Shirley h.
Washington Court House, OH
This liqueur is absolutely delicious!! I love to drink it alone or in mixed drinks. It's also really good mixed in with your coffee!
Ashley W.
Derby, KS
I like this one but I prefer regular baileys instead. It was good, but it's hard to beat the original. A little pricy, but worth it.
Crystal H.
Very good when added to iced coffee drinks, milk and hot chocolate. Even tried coffe cubes mixed with baileys in a glass of coffee
Julie H.
This is so versitile can be used to put in your coffee you can also make brownies, parfaits and some tasty mellow shots at parties.
Sarah R.
Pueblo, CO
This is the bomb. So good in coffee. Too bad I can't add it on a work day! I don't even need creamer when I use this in my coffee!
Erica B.
Baileys is a great thing to add to coffee every once in while ! My boyfriends uncle makes something like this or even like Khula !
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.