BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Nichole W.
Mays landing, NJ
Add this to your favorite coffee or dessert to spice up the night. It has a rich taste to pair with chocolate or a great cup of coffee.
Rachel B.
Benton, AR
We love to add bailey’s into our coffee especially around the holidays! The price is okay, but we only buy this for special occasions.
Ghislaine L.
Germantown, MD
I love Bailey and they are so good. They taste delicious and it makes you drink more and more since you don’t feel the alcohol so fast.
Madeline B.
Kissimmee , FL
Baileys its a great smooth drink and great taste all you need is some ice and cheers. Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueur
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Mix this in eith some vanilla ice cream and bang you got an adult dessert. It's great for shots also. Adds a very nice creamy texture
annie g.
Monticello, MN
Seriously obsessed with this. Especially on nights were you just want a little treat. It satisfies many cravings and tastes so good!
Jennifer P.
I like this one a lot. Always pick up a bottle for the winter holidays. Goes great in coffee when you want to make your coffee Irish.
Katrina S.
Cocoa, FL
I love the flavors and I love how you can add this to coffee or just drink it over ice. I'm the kind of girl that like a good drink.
Christina H.
Wichita
This added to any coffee or hot cocoa makes a cold evening such better. Add this to a bitter cream icing and makes a spice cake rock.
Chrissy J.
Monee, IL
went down smoothly, easy to mix as well. i like to drink it plain. i'm lactose intolerant and it didn't sit too well with my stomach.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.