BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Nichole M.
Lawrence, KS
Ok so i looove this alcohol!! Especially in my hot chocolate! It mixes so well and goes down sooo smooth.
It also is a great pair with coffee
Lourdes M.
Lake Worth, FL
Love it, nice and smooth, not too strong and taste amazing, I'm not a drinker but I love how it has a great taste and doesn't feel too strong
Elisha G.
Charlotte, nc
This liquor is great when making a cinnamon toast crunch drink it taste just like the box cereal cinnamon toast crunch the taste you can see.
Amanda M.
Tulsa
This is good to bake with. Throw it in a cake and it is the bomb.com. You can also mix it with coffee to spice up your morning drink some!
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
I love anything coffee flavored and this brand isn't too strong! When I actually do drink this is definitely one of my main go to choices.
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Sweet mother of Beyonce this one is my favorite. It is so delicious and luscious and comforting all in one! Tastes like Christmas in a cup!
Jaden H.
Mancos, CO
This is a pretty good flavor of baileys and I by it a lot! The packaging is nice and I love the flavor in my coffee. The value is good too
Heather D.
I was looking for a cheaper version of rumchata and this was on sale, tried it and loved it. Very similar. But with its own Baileys flavor
Samantha B.
This flavor was absolutely horrible. It didn't go well with anything and I tried many combinations and ideas from Pinterest. Not satisfied.
Brenda R.
Reedley , CA
Love to mix this with my cup of Coffee and milk.
So delicious!
Have not had it on its own but, I'm sure it's so very delicious on its own.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.