BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Kris O.
Fellsmere, FL
This had a funny aftertaste. I actually preferred the generic version over this one. Tasted kinda bitter. I wont be buying this one ever again.
Scarlet D.
Madison, WV
I haven't ever drunk this kind but I bet it would be great. All those flavors mixed together especially with coffee... Mmmhh! Sounds delicious
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Bailey's is one of my favorite liquers for mixing in beverages, using in coffee and also recipes. Sometimes I just have a shot of Bailey's :-)
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
I love a good White Russian or a mudslide. You can make either with this mix. There are also numerous shot mixes you can make with this liquer.
Chiquita C.
I use this with coffee and works great as a creamer. I've also used it alone to make cinnamon bun shooters - which is a big hit in the winter.
Rose P.
Pour this over Jello and I promise you will fall in love. It's a hit at every party we host because it seems like a snack rather than a drink.
Mindy M.
I love the original Baileys better than this. I feel like this has a good flavor going down but it has a bitter after taste. It may just be me.
Rhettaa B.
Alamogordo, NM
A nice way to start off a morning brunch with the girls while camping, not something I would every day but it's perfect for the right occasion.
Katherine F.
Freeport, NY
It's actually pretty good. I like to add this to my drinks sometimes to give me an extra flavor. Once in a while it's good so I'd recommend it.
Ree J.
Saint Louis, MO
A yummy treat when you incorporate in a home-made milk shake. A night in front of the flat screen with the girls watching ratchety reality tv!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.