BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Amanda R.
I love making mixed drinks with this! My favorite is mixing it with chocolate milk. It is seriously amazing. I haven’t tried it with anything else but I imagine it’s good with almost anything. Definitely recommend!
Hannah C.
Statesville, NC
The best mixer in my opinion! Great for many occasions with the cinnamon flavor. Awesome for holiday parties or just hanging around. Great to mix with coffee as well! 10/10 would definitely recommend to anyone!
Katelyn D.
Lakewood, CO
YESSSS! I absolutely LOVE this stuff with Coffee! It’s my favorite drink! I’m dying to try the Almond milk one next. I really like this tho & we buy it all the time. Definitely a staple at dinner party’s here.
Alexandra P.
This is a perfect addition for a super cold night. I usually add it to hot chocolate or coffee. It’s rich, and the perfect amount of cinnamon to make it feel festive without being over the top or overwhelming.
Lauryn A.
Thibodaux, LA
This is the perfect liquor for someone who loves a sweet tasting drink! The flavors are there although after awhile it begins to taste like medicine. Will purchase for those special drinks but not often.
Francesca T.
Westminster , CO
Delicious in my morning cup of coffee when I want to start my day with a little pick me up. I live the flavors the brand offers and how affordable it is. One of my favorite Christmas morning additions.
Gabrielle F.
CHICAGO, IL
So baileys in general is really tasty, but I particularly loved the cinnamon one. It wasn’t overly sweet, but creamy and just the right amount of cinnamon spice for those cold, lazy Sunday mornings :)
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Definitely used this to add a kick to my mudslides! This is also good for coffee drinks as well :) the price is a little higher compared to the other companies but it’s good to splurge once in a while!
Rachael V.
Mira Loma
Purchased at: Target
Such a great balance of sweet love it in my coffee or ice cream . It’s not to strong you can definitely play with this liquor . You can make shots chocolate smoothies with peppermint! Add it in ur hot chocolate for a yummy treat!
Carie R.
Irmo
Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueur is tasty. It’s very sweet straight- too sweet to drink by itself. But it’s great in coffee or as part of a cocktail. It’s affordable and fun. I will but again.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.