BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Miriam M.
Slaton
I live to buy the little bottles and drink them just like that. It has a hard feeling going down your throat but helps when you have a sore throat
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I know its technically an irish cream but i like to mis this flavor with Abuelita mexican xhocolate in the winter fir the perfect warm buzzy treat
Thalia A.
This one is THE BEST!!! Especially on the rocks. It has a great taste. It actually tastes like coffee. So good!!! It definitely met my expectations
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Me fusta su sabor lo compré reciente para una actividad con amigos y nos encantó , le hablo que su sabor es único, suave y tienes que beber frio...
Riana K.
Taft, CA
Great taste makes it so I don’t have that much since it already has two of my favorite flavors.Nothing better than vanilla, cinnamon, and alcohol.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Delicious and aromatic. Add a little to your sunday morning coffee or add a full shot to your after dinner mocha. Either time it won't disappoint.
Keshavi P.
Purchased at: Costco
I'm not really a fan of Alcohol, but I find this to be delicious. It's not overwhelming, and it tastes more like a dessert. Definitely worth a try!
Natashia D.
I added this to my hot cocoa, it made for a creamy festive cocktail. The cinnamon is the perfect amount subtle without being over powering.
Jessica S.
New Milford, CT
Such a good smooth drink to have on the rocks or with a little milk , I love the fact that Bailey's created coffee creamers they are all amazing.
Jessica F.
Camden
This is a product i have to keep around. It is very smooth and ypu dont taste the alcohol. I bought it at a shoprite. And the price is affordable
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.