BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Christal V.
Oh my gosh this Baileys is sooo good! ! I love it with milk, add it to milkshake for a chilled adult beverage. Who hasn't tried it in their coffee? !
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Every time we go camping with our friends THIS IS what we always have in our morning coffee...shhhhhhhh don't tell on us. It is so delicious. Try it!
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
Amazing task I love Bailys it’s always good when you mix it with coffee too. I have tried many flavors and my favorite one is the cinnamon one.
Robin D.
Exeter, NH
Staple in my winter cabinet. This stuff makes any hot chocolate or coffee amazingly delicious! Hugh fan of all baileys but this one is my favorite
Es la mejor de las cremas de licor del mundo.solo como shots esta perfecta y riquisima,pero para preparar bebidas alternas es incomparable.😘la amo
Kendra S.
This is great in place of creamer in your coffee. Also perfect on the rocks for dessert. You can even pour some over vanilla ice cream. Delicious!
Lilly D.
Means, KY
Love love love love this! The packaging is nice, tastes good, and at a great price! I didn’t have high hopes because I am picky but this is amazing
Miriam M.
Slaton
I live to buy the little bottles and drink them just like that. It has a hard feeling going down your throat but helps when you have a sore throat
Thalia A.
This one is THE BEST!!! Especially on the rocks. It has a great taste. It actually tastes like coffee. So good!!! It definitely met my expectations
Cynthia Z.
This tastes so good! One of my favorite liqueurs and is super affordable at your local ABC. If you haven't tried this before, definitely try this!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.