BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Somalis M.
Davie, FL
This was made specially for coffee lovers. It has the perfect balance between cinnamon, vanilla, coffee and alcohol, that makes this drink so delicious
Jess P.
Dawson Spgs, KY
Prefect pairing for a morning coffee mixer. Or if you like coffee flavored mixed drinks. Found at any store. A little more pricy but still affordable.
Naim M.
Yelm, WA
Amazing! I love a White Russian and this is close to the horchata drink that comes in a white bottle. Good in coffee too and martinis. Very versatile.
Stephanie U.
Love the Vanilla Bailey's! My favorite is to put in coffee or mix with milk.. I also love in capuchinno! And the Frozen drink that taste like a frosty!
Alexa S.
St George, UT
Bailey's is a holidays absolute must! Your coffee through the holiday season couldn't possibly be better than it is with a couple shots of this in it.
Emma H.
Kinder, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon is always my go to for something creamy that will give me a good buzz! i love putting it on ice cream for a nice adult sundae!
Kat V.
This stuff is so good I even buy there brands coffee creamers. Such a nice way to celebrate the holidays. 5 out of 5 stars and I will be buying again.
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
I like to mix my Bailey's Vanilla Cinnamon Coffee Liqueur with my coffee to had a fun twist on my morning coffee or to spruce up brunch with the girls!
Amanda B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
All Baileys liquor is AMAZING. I love the Vanilla in my coffee, along with the other flavors. White Ruasian Baileys mix is my all time.favorite drink.
Jonnie H.
orangeburg
I really enjoy drinking Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueur. I love that it combines the taste of cinnamon and Vanilla. I also like that it’s affordable.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.