BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Christine R.
Awesome 🙆!! In coffee, wonderful! But really GOOD in a Vanilla Shake!! Oh yeah, some ice cream and a couple of ounces ( or to taste 😉) and then enjoy!!!
Doris O.
Nashville, TN
I enjoyed this drink. I will say that I would have liked a little more cinnamon flavor, but still delish! Very well blended and not at all overpowering.
Ashley S.
Elizabethtown, PA
I absolutely love the Bailey's Cinnamon Vanilla. I like it added to my coffee or hot cocoa or mixed with condensed milk to make excellent coffee creamer.
Heather E.
This is so yummy, especially around the holidays.  It literally tastes like Christmas in a glass.  It is easy to mix and a great holiday drink.
Kya R.
Salem
My favorite of the Bailey's varieties! I don't buy Bailey's much due to the price point and availability of cheaper and equally good-tasting alternatives
Alyssa M.
For a holiday take of this, try it mixed with hot chocolate! The cinnamon brings out the great flavor and adds a little kick to a classic holiday drink.
candice r.
Corydon, KY
This is absolutely amazing ! Serving this in your coffee as a sweetener can not get any better ! When you need a warm up of major flavor give this a shot
Adriana D.
Apollo Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite liqueur. It has a nice vanilla flavor and the hint of cinnamon makes it a whole lot better. I love to mix it with milk and ice cream.
Maddie E.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I love drinking this in the winter time with my coffee! I always think about sitting next to a fireplace and watching the snow fall when I drink this!
Naim M.
Yelm, WA
Amazing! I love a White Russian and this is close to the horchata drink that comes in a white bottle. Good in coffee too and martinis. Very versatile.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.