BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Brandi A.
West Lafayette
Again just like the original Bailey's. Great in coffee... it has a wonderful but not over cinnamon flavor that is just the perfect amount. Would recommend 100%
kennamowery M.
Louisville, KY
I was not sure about this, but it wasn’t as bad as I thought! Definitely a good weekend “get your day started” not something you drink with dinner or to go out
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
I love this stuff!! Especially a shot of in my coffee best way to start the day haha. This stuff is so good you can literally just drink it straight over ice.
Will H.
Doral, FL
Perfecto para degustar después de un risotto o un plato fuerte, en mi opinión funciona perfecto como un digestivo y tiene ese dulzor que complementa al postre
Cecilia A.
Definitely worth it to put a shot in your morning coffee or afternoon pick me up. While I dislike vanilla drinks and flavorings, I find this a bit enjoyable
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Makes your coffee a tad bit better :) it works as a creamer, but a hint of alcohol. I love it it's very smooth. Flavor is good too you can taste the vanilla
Meagan W.
Alexandria, LA
If you like snickerdoodle cookies then this is for you. Creamy and sweet best over ice and sipped on slowly. Very smooth, a definite must have in my cabinet!
Alyssa P.
Johnson City
The vanilla taste is fantastic. The bottle smells like a bath and body works store. It is a great purchase for anyone who doesn't like the taste of alcohol.
Justine M.
New Albany, OH
This stuff is so good!! Add it to your coffee and you are good to go! No comparison to other brands, the off brands are just not nearly as yummy as Baileys.
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
Love mixing it with coffee. It tastes great but I can only take in in small doses because it is so sweet. For the occasional or holiday drink it's fantastic.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.