BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Kim N.
Arlington, TX
Mix this in coffee, sweets, make ice cream with it, it's all up to you. Either way you can't go wrong with baileys! So sweet and decadent tasting, it's very easy to drink cups of this stuff especially in the cold months in your hot chocolate or coffee.
Donnyell G.
Laurel, MD
If you’re into alcoholic coffee I would 80/10 recommend this! It’s so delicious and I feel like if Starbucks offered spiked beverages this would be on the menu!
Kyra H.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolute guilty pleasure - I take every opportunity to put a dash of this in my coffee. I have made pancakes with it, and let me tell you, it's the bees knees!!
Becca C.
St George, UT
This tastes great in milkshakes or mixed with coffee. I love how smooth it is, it’s one of the few liquors I can drink straight from the bottle. No mixer needed
Victoria M.
Stockton
Can never go wrong with Baileys. I love mixing this with ice cream an Hennessy blended. Great in the winter time and overall it's just a different type of drink
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This is one of my favorite brands to drink with because it tastes great with every drink you take and I love putting it in my coffee sometimes and tastes great.
Jensen E.
Manchester, PA
Enjoy coffee? Add Bailey's. This adds such bold flavor to any cup of coffee. Substitute the creamer with Bailey's and you won't be disappointed. You're welcome.
Amy B.
Fall River, MA
This is amazing on its own, but paired with coffee or ice cream it's ten times better. Smooth and taste exactly as it should. Makes me want to try some now haha
Antonia L.
Doral, FL
Baileys is awesome. It goes well with almost everything! I even bake cakes with baileys and it tates glorious! Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueur
Koren S.
Our new Thanksgiving tradition! Use this in homemade whipped cream for THE BEST PUMPKIN PIE topping EVER! Delicious in you glass to accompany the pie as well.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.