BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Ashley R.
Baton Rouge
I love anything vanilla so add alcohol and I am sold! This goes excellently in coffee and adds a nice holiday touch! Put this in brownie batter and you have heaven!
Laticia M.
Redding
I really enjoyed Bailey’s liquor. It has an extremely smooth and creamy flavor. Very nice packaging. And reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend drinking the liquor over ice because the texture is a bit thick. Overall I was satisfied with this product and will definitely buy again.
Hanna Lee H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Let me tell ya- secret life hack, add a shot of this to your morning coffee and you will be a changed person, not only is it delicious but it takes the edge off very quickly!!!!
amber m.
This my absolute favorite brand of baileys! It makes the best mixed drinks along with great milkshakes! I would definitely purchase this again , it’s definitely a great drink for your money!
Chandler M.
Rochester, NY
Had this in my coffee for a work event a while back and it was delicious. Definitely made things way more fun at work! I was afraid it would taste too overpowering in the coffee but it was a really nice addition.
Charissa A.
Fishers, IN
Baileys is always a great add to spice up your coffee drinks and the vanilla kicks it up a notch! Love this for a nice perk up beverage! I would recommend to any that like baileys and vanilla!
Alexis R.
Buda, TX
If your looking for something sweet to drink then this is the perfect drink! It's affordable and the packaging is simple yet sleek. Will buy again! This drink is becoming one of my favorites! I would definitely recommend.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
I love this with a lot of ice or blended like a milk shake the only thing i don't like about it is the price because i can drink the whole buttle in 2 hours by myself
CHERYL C.
Noblesville, IN
Your mornings & evening nightcap will be perfect by adding this to your coffee. The vanilla is nice and creamy in your mouth almost like a dessert but less calories!
Yanik R.
Miami
Talk about a drink. The smooth texture and the rich aroma of the combined flavor is heaven sent .i thought the original was the bomb but this tops it all so far. Not expensive. Great with milk and ice. Also fantastic on a butter cake or vanilla ice cream.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.