BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Kendra L.
Rolla, KS
I really enjoy mixing this with my hot chocolate. It tastes amazing! It makes it taste like cinnamon toast crunch! If you are looking for a little something to add to you drink on a chilly night this is it! I would highly recommend it!
Katelyn F.
I just recently tried this and I LOVED it! I got it as a nip from a wedding I went to and couldn’t wait to try it. I just took it as a shot and loved it! I’m sure it would be great in hot chocolate though!
Revathy P.
Ozone Park, NY
I simply love this of the many variants I have tried from Baileys. Perfect for a women's hangout party with amazing flavors bursting and anyone who loves cinnamon will love this!
Brenda S.
San Antonio, TX
Goes well with hot chocolate and a few marshmallows on top. I wouldn’t recommend it on its own as it’s very sweet and a little does go a long way with this Baileys product. Overall I give it five stars!
Courtney S.
TEMPLE, TX
This stuff is great to mix with your morning coffee on a day off or have it on ice at night for something to drink. I love the vanilla and cinnamon flavor so smooth and taste. I hate the packaging which is my rating for the 4
Gloria R.
New Haven, CT
Okay so this right here is bomb !!!! Taste so good you can honestly have that for days . Mis it with a little bit of fireball for a kick you got a Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot
April Z.
Novinger, MO
This Bailey's is amazing in frapaccino! I usually get the French vanilla frapaccino and put a healthy serving of thisBailey's.... perfect on winter days by the fireplace!!
Ashley R.
Baton Rouge
I love anything vanilla so add alcohol and I am sold! This goes excellently in coffee and adds a nice holiday touch! Put this in brownie batter and you have heaven!
Laticia M.
Redding
I really enjoyed Bailey’s liquor. It has an extremely smooth and creamy flavor. Very nice packaging. And reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend drinking the liquor over ice because the texture is a bit thick. Overall I was satisfied with this product and will definitely buy again.
Hanna Lee H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Let me tell ya- secret life hack, add a shot of this to your morning coffee and you will be a changed person, not only is it delicious but it takes the edge off very quickly!!!!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.