BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Mia J.
Selah, WA
Oh my goodness! This Bailey's product is so delicious! You can drink it on ice or put it in a tea. I prefer in my tea, it is a great way to end the evening. So smooth and sweet! It is a little pricey though.
Kendya R.
Philadelphia , PA
I have been drinking this for years. I love every single flavor they have. It's so delicious. I would drink it by itself, just with ice. And now it makes me want to go and buy a new bottle. Totally worth the price.
Keerien M.
Ashland, KY
My absolute favorite! Cinnamon is my favorite flavor, it met all of my expectations as well as my friends! no room for improvement needed. Great value, and I would deff purchase again! Overall great drink!
Courtney A.
Valrico, FL
I'm pretty sure I could just drink this by itself because of how good this is. The packaging is beautiful as always but what you get inside is even better. It is so creamy and delicious! I always bring some to parties because any flavor people love.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I don't love these types of drinks. I personally don't like the way the milky coffee mixes with the bitter aftertaste of the alcohol. It is good until the aftertaste gets you. I would prefer a less milky mixes drink.
Elizabeth B.
Billerica, MA
Tried this at a liquor store tasting! It was delicious, it definitely gave a different taste than the original but it was delicious with the hint of cinnamon. I bought it and made martinis that were a hit!!
Chelsea S.
Hands down one of my favorites! I love it mixed with coffee when I am craving something sweet to drink. I enjoy how smooth it is and that it's not overwhelming. I will continue to purchase this product!
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
This is absolutely delicious. It reminds me of the holidays! I love anything vanilla and cinnamon and baileys has definitely stepped it up to make this product. I'm bringing a bottle of this as a hostess gift for thanksgiving!
Megan R.
Mount Carmel , PA
This stuff is seriously amazing! Tastes great in coffee (I know). It's sweet but not overly disgustingly sweet. Can be mixed wth other things as well. Doesn't have a bite to it either at all it's great stuff!
Brittnee M.
I love mixing this Bailey's with my coffee on the weekends! It's subtle enough where the alcohol doesn't taste too strong and the other flavors are a great little add to your morning coffee.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.