BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Tracey Y.
Not gonna lie i have out this in my coffee before and it was amazing. I love it and itd a great price that you can find at most department stores. I would always say cheaper is better but id also pay for ithow it is
Jessica G.
Super delicious. Creamy flavor!! Authentic vanilla taste! Would purchase over any other creamy liqueur. The price is great for the product. Maybe less sugar in the recipe. Can't wait to tell my friends to try it!
JASMINE T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This reminds me of Christmas! You can definitely taste the cinnamon in this and the vanilla just makes my drink even more delicious! I used to get these two flavor say Starbucks. I'm better off just sticking to this!
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
The cinnamon is present, but not overpowering. I like the consistency of this liquor. It's really smooth, really flavorful. The bottle is aesthetically pleasing and very distinguishable. Overall, Bailey's is a good buy!
Victoria T.
Dickson
Oh my goodness! The taste of this makes me warm and fuzzy just thinking about it!! I love the flavor and the same creamy consistency of all Bailey's products! Blew my expectations away! Would definitely repurchase!
Sasha H.
909 bunbury dr whittier
When it's cold and you're having a party bring out the coffee and give it a little kick! So cute and affordable. I got it at my local stater bros for cheap. It's sweet and yummy and I'd definitely buy it again!
Tori T.
Jackson, MI
Baileys creamers are perfect for a nightly spike to a milkshake or a morning shot to your favorite coffee. This product beyond meets my expectations when it comes to quality and I would definitely buy it again.
Lacey H.
Titusville, FL
White Russians on Thanksgiving and Christmas are crucial! So tasty! If you love a good cold coffee drink and cocktails, definitely try Baileys with some vodka and half and half!
Keerien M.
Ashland, KY
My absolute favorite! Cinnamon is my favorite flavor, it met all of my expectations as well as my friends! no room for improvement needed. Great value, and I would deff purchase again! Overall great drink!
Kendya R.
Philadelphia , PA
I have been drinking this for years. I love every single flavor they have. It's so delicious. I would drink it by itself, just with ice. And now it makes me want to go and buy a new bottle. Totally worth the price.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.