BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
Yum yum yum! Bailey's is my favorite treat on the holidays. Bailey's is a staple and timeless. This flavor gave a nice spin on normal baileys. I love baileys for a dessert beverage in a lowball glass on ice.
Alexa K.
Omaha, NE
So delicious and creamy. This drink is perfect when ice cold. I love the way it pours out!! I like to drink this with coffee or even hot cocoa in the winter. I made hot cocoa with a splash of this Baileys mix for a baby shower (everyone except for the mom to be of course) and everyone was like OMG WHAT IS THAT!! And wanted the recipe!!
Melissa F.
Lombard, IL
Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur in Vanilla Cinnamon tastes great mixed with hot chocolate. It give plan hot chocolate a great little extra flavor. However it does not taste the best on its own and doesn't mix well with coffee in my opinion. It gives it a very weird after taste.
Brittany R.
Murray, KY
You can never go wrong with putting this in your coffee during the winter. I’ve even tried a little bit in hot chocolate and that was great as well. We do this every year right around Christmas so the taste of it always reminds me of the holidays. 10/10 would recommend.
Zandy L.
Topeka, KS
Oh my goodness the first time that I tried bailey's , even by itself, I just absolutely adored it. Bailey's vanilla cinnamon coffee liqueur is one that we used to praying our winter/December/Christmas get together is one of our favorites to put into our mixed drink or our adult egg nog
Priscilla A.
West Covina, CA
If you love coffee you NEED to put this in! It seriously is so much better than the regular Bailey coffee creamer & totally met my expectations. Amazing value & easily affordable! Target / walmart has them too! Perfect for holiday parties and morning relaxation by the fire
Chandale M.
Trenton
Nothing tastes better than a few shots of Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Coffee Liqueur on the rocks.  Sprinkle it with some cinnamon to bring out the spicy flavor and you are good to go.  I am not really a drinker but this has to be by far one of my favorites.
Amanda R.
I love me some Bailey's. I mix it with my coffee or just plain milk. If you half it with butterscotch you get a buttery nipple. I love all the additional flavors Bailey's has come out with . This stuff is good plain as well.
Brenda R.
Amarillo, TX
One of my kids parents gave us this as a Christmas gift. I had never had it but she said if you mixed it with hot chocolate it would be delicious and I might say she wasn't lying! Ever since then we have been using it and have recommend it to all of our friends!
Angela A.
Lake Elsinore , CA
This has got to be one of my favorite liquors. I don't drink much coffee but in hot chocolate or chai tea latte it's amazing. It goes down smooth and the taste is distinct but not too strong.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.