BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

amanda c.
This is a great mixer! So versatile and can be made into do many different drinks and shots. It is smooth and sweet. Perfect for a spiked iced coffee or added to a chai latte.
Shannon L.
Elmer, NJ
This is my favorite flavor of Baileys. My mom and I enjoy mixing it in hot chocolate during the cold winter months. I love the richness that Baileys brings to the table.
Sarah D.
I decided I wanted to try something different so I got myself a mini sampler bottle. Needless to say I caved and bought a full size bottle and another one for my grandma
Ami T.
Warren
Bailey's Irish cream can be used in many different ways. From a drink on the rocks to adding it to your coffee. I have also used Bailey's in a lot of the baking I do.
Jennifer Y.
Anderson, SC
This is soooooooooo good! You can find this product at the liquor store. It is really fantastic in coffee. Great to have in the winter on cold nights! It is also great to add into a cold coffee in the summers.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
The only thing better than coffee is Irish coffee nothing helps you out in the morning more and then a little smack on the tush from the caffeine and a little pat on the back from the liquor
Angel K.
This is an amazing drink to me!!!! Taste just as it states!!!! I could sit and drink this with a couple of chocolate wafers and I'll feel amazing!!!! Great taste!
Ana Isabel L.
Cancun , MA
Su sabor es muy rico, sobretodo para compartir en noche de navidad, recomendado totalmente no dejen de probarlo también lo puedes añadir a tus pasteles navideños
Dehira E.
If you want something that's not strong this will be great for you especially if you're a coffee lover. Price point isn't high if you're on a budget goes well on ice or just blended.
Tatiana K.
Love it love it love it! I make milkshakes all the time with this drink and let me tell you it's amazing and doesn't ruin the milkshake. Try this It's sooooo good
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.