BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Assata S.
Gulfport
Bailey's is always smooth and amazing. Nothing too strong but always gets the job done. I love the vanilla cinnamon because sweet drinks that remind me of coffee are my absolutely favorite.
Alexis A.
When I tell you all that this drink is BOMB !!! Please believe it , really smooth barely can tast any alcohol and the cinnamon just sets it off !!! Really great drink
Jessica C.
Dexter, ME
This flavor is nice. It is smooth when going down but it does have a strange after taste. Plus the price of this is a little too much for me when it comes to a mixer.
Sara A.
Santa Ana, CA
Buy far THE BEST liquor ever!!!! I cant get enough. Its good as a shot or with ice cream and whipped creme. I buy it all the time soecially during the holiday season.
Yakay W.
Rock Hill, SC
I'm in love with all things coffee so of course I had to try this! I think it tastes amazing but does sneak up on you after a while. Would definitely purchase again!
Elizabeth s.
Lehigh acres, FL
Who doesn't like a little happy in their coffee this is a great tasting blend goes great with a cup of joe it gets a little expensive but it is well worth the price
Melissa H.
Pasadena, CA
Really good. It has a smooth feel to it. Goes down nice and easy. Good with coffee. I tend to drink it when I'm having a chill kind of party or something like that.
Shayna L.
Tasty! I liked it for my coffee on a recent girls weekend. Only 4 stars because this isn't something I could drink regularly but for a special occasion it was good
Amanda J.
Garwood, NJ
One of my favorites to add to coffee. I love the coffee taste with a hint of cinnamon. Nice smooth texture. I bought this product on my own. I do reviews for free.
Tiffany E.
Baileys is perfect in several of my favorite shots and in adult ice cream shakes. It is smooth, creamy, sweet, and can satisfy both a sweet tooth and a need for something with a kick!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.