BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Melissa M.
This is perfect for coffee. I love baileys on the rocks and in coffee. It is one of my favorite drinks. It is always delicious and never disappoints. I always keep some in my liquor cabinet to have around.
sherri k.
New city, NY
This is my favorite flavor of baileys!! I love to mix this with my coffee in the winter. It tastes so good and has really great flavors. Does not taste artificial at all.
Kayla R.
What can I say about this other than I absolutely love it?! The coffee flavor is perfect for coffee lovers like me. It also is great in a cup or coffee or hot chocolate during the colder months.
Kara G.
Taylor
When I'm in the mood for having some coffee with a little bit of liqueur in it I choose this one. It's not too sweet and it's not too strong. Plus I love anything vanilla
Amber O.
I sampled this in the winter time with my coffee and it was absolutely delicious. It didn't have too much cinnamon flavor, but just enough to make my coffee more festive for the holiday season
Danielle B.
Silver Springs, NV
Omg yes! I love this in my coffee, I will order this at bars, restaurants, or make my own at home. Can never go wrong with bialys and coffee and a little whipped cream.
Melissa L.
Riverbank, CA
The perfect addition to warm coffee in the winter and cool ice in the summer. The incredible flavor makes this mixer well rounded by itself or a delicious addition to your favorite beverage.
Satyn Blu L.
Great during the holidays in hot chocolate or coffee. Keeps all your insides nice and warm. Also great in iced coffee for a big flavor punch. Pretty good for the price.
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
If you love coffee and are looking for that perfect mix between and Sunday morning and Friday night. Here it is. So tasty and smooth. You will drink it all in one night.
Sonia Z.
Brooklyn , NY
Great product if you like sweet drinks am not a sweet drink person so I would drink just one drink maybe in like 2 months. But if you like sweet drinks this is for you.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.