BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
zsanique c.
Chandler, AZ
Such a rich and creamy taste, goes good in mixed drinks and a splash in come coffee for a little boost! super delicious and something I enjoy recommending to people who enjoy that taste.
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
Hello Christmas in a cup! I love buying this during the holiday season mixing in some hot chocolate or coffee and you have a fun cocktail! Pretty reasonable in price and great to get you though the holiday season!
Samantha C.
Newport
I don't have this much but when I do it is DELICIOUS !! It doesn't really taste like alcohol if you mix it well. I normally use this if I'm making mudslides & being from Newport, RI , mudslides are ALWAYS a go to ! The vanilla taste is just too good to pass up
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Ah-maz-ing! I like baileys Irish cream so when my mom saw this she got some and I was so excited to try it in my coffee. It tasted like a latte. Thick and creamy and made the coffee taste like it was vanilla flavored instead of house blend maxwell house. I like that the cinnamon wasn't too strong.
Katie R.
Avon, IN
This is basically Christmas in a bottle. We always have it around the holidays! It is warm and cozy when added to hot chocolate! It's affordable and easy to find in you grocery. I plan on. Using it every Christmas!
Nickoal M.
This liqueur is very smooth yet spicey with a beautiful vanilla finish, we served ours over the rocks. Would also make for a delicious sauce to drizzle over warm rum cake. This has the perfect amount of sweetness and spice without being overwhelming, the vanilla finish it what makes it so superb.
Meagan E.
Plano, TX
Sunday brunch isn't complete without a Bailey's and Coffee! Yeah, I like a bloody Mary just as much as anyone, but nothing wakes up the brain like a tasty mix of liquor and caffeine.
Nicole T.
This stuff tastes sooooooooooo good ! Love the packaging .. pretty ..... definitely met my expectations and I would totally buy it again. Im usually not a sweet person but it's good and I would buy it again .
Dori S.
Harrisonburg
This is DELICIOUS mixed with hot chocolate! I just added one shot to a cup and it was great! Make your hot chocolate a little too hot so when you add the Baileys it is just right.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.