BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Kalaeja F.
This creme liqueur is so good and has just the right about of sweetness. It gives a mixed drink something special. But you have to be careful just because it taste good doesn't me you need about.
Kayla H.
Bell Buckle, TN
Love to mix this with coffee in the evening. I dont think Baileys can make a bad mix. As a mom this is a go to if I dont want my kiddos, or husband to accidently grab my cup. They dont like coffee :)
Jessi P.
Cedartown, GA
This is the best liquor to be compared to others.. you can mix this with coke and have a Vanilla Coke that taste amazing! Kinda a milky drink so it's easy to take shots of too! I will be getting more from my liquor store!
Lanae S.
Los Angeles, CA
Not the best I've tried sadly. It reminds me of Starbucks, cinnamon almond milk macchiato with a terrible aftertaste that coats your tongue after 1 glass 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

2 stars for effort
Hannah D.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Recently I made a gingerbread martini with this for a christmas party and it was a huuuge hit! Its creamy and delicious and well worth the price! it goes well in almost any hot drinks too! I put mine in chai lattes and hot chocolates and coffee all the time!
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
I love anything coffee or cinnamon so it's no brainer to give this a try. I love the packaging. This tastes really good. It is really smooth and delicious. I would definitely buy this again and the other flavors as well.
Morgan C.
I love this brand, very good, I like to make mudslides with this. Only thing I don't care for is the cinnamon. It is still very good and will continue to drink it but prefer it without the cinnamon
zsanique c.
Chandler, AZ
Such a rich and creamy taste, goes good in mixed drinks and a splash in come coffee for a little boost! super delicious and something I enjoy recommending to people who enjoy that taste.
Sierra L.
Brodhead
this drinknis super yummy! sometimes input some in my coffee if i know im going to have a rough day at work because alcohol makes everything better right lmao very good and highly recommend for you basic white girls like me
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.