BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Yvette S.
Westminster, CA
This type of drink is so delicious, it is a sweet drink and I have been a repeat customer for awhile. The cinnamon flavor is strong. I enjoy it on a night I don't want to drink a butter drink. I recommend!
Wendi F.
Nancy, KY
Vanilla and cinnamon are you kidding me! The flavor is amazing! It took my taste buds to another level! Baileys is also, great but this exceeded my expectations!! I would definitely repurchase this and I would recommend to all my friends!
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
Bailey's is a great sipping drink or mixed in with milkshakes or fireball for an added spice. Not too sweet. More of a milky taste. Be careful with certain alcohol bc it will currdle, like in an Irish car bomb.
Alexandra H.
Robinson, TX
Yummy for my tummy. I don't drink much but when I do I want something different and this is definitely different. If you pour some of this in ice cube trays and freeze it to add to drinks - amazing!!!
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
Love this in a cup of coffee! Such a rich flavor and easy to drink. Not too expensive and usually lasts awhile because it's not something you binge on. But it is nice to have on hand to have with dessert!
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
I don't like coffee but this taste pretty great. I love vanilla and you can taste the vanilla pretty well! I wouldn't mix this with anything. Like it just as is! I recommend to others any time. Love it
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great flavor to add to a nice coffee drink. I have just used this once but loved it. It was a great flavor that added to the drink. It is reasonable priced. I would recommend this to others to use.
Virginia H.
Freeland, MI
Bailey's is a great brand of products. Even the non alcoholic beverages are wonderful. Bailey's Irish Cream with Vanilla is the best I've tried yet. The flavor is amazing and leaves you wanting more.
Lauren S.
Maineville, OH
I love Bailey's, and this flavor was no disappointment!!! I love the creamy vanilla flavor with a hint of cinnamon spice, it is perfect to pair with a dessert or as a nice smooth drink on it's own.
Poba Z.
My favorite flavored liquer, it's creamy texture makes it very satisfying drink. It taste like creamy coffee, and that is what almost everyone I know like, I always goft it for different occasions.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.