BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
What goes better than coffee and Bailey's? It's also great, chilled on its own. I think this is a brand worth spending the extra money on. I have tried knock off Bailey's and it definitely isn't the same.
Karen D.
Baileys is super good with hot chocolate or coffee! It is a comfort drink with comfortable flavors. It’s not too pricey and I bought it at the Walmart near us. It was good for Christmas Day and I would get it again for special occasions
shelby s.
West Mifflin
The cinnamon adds the perfect kick! I didn’t think i’d enjoy it as much but I know I like the regular Baileys Irish cream more. Definitely affordable and not on the expensive side.
Jennifer S.
Greenfield Center, NY
I have never had a Bailey’s I didn’t enjoy. Vanilla cinnamon in eggnog is a great holiday drink. My hubby likes to drink it straight. Any flavor is delicious. Beautiful packaging also
Samantha S.
Chicago
This product was ok. I liked it but you taste the cinnamon more than the vanilla. I am a first time customer of this product but I would give it another chance. Compared to other products I actually like the other flavors of baileys better such as the Irish cream. I wouldn’t encourage other people to try it but I wouldn’t discourage either because it doesn’t taste bad it’s just not what I expected.
Naiome P.
Queens
I have tons of friends from the Caribbean and this one was given to me from my best friend after she went back to her country and I love having it anytime we are just hanging out at home having girl time.
Candus B.
Winter Park , FL
Let me tell you this is really good if you drink coffee add it to it and it will jazz it up a lot. One of my favorite flavors I add to my coffee at night. Definitely a good buy
Erica S.
I enjoy having this Bailey's after dinner with dessert. The first time I had it was at a family dinner party it was served after dinner with dessert. The options were in coffee, hot chocolate, I tried it in my hot chocolate and it had a very pleasant taste not overbearing at all. I would deffinantely purchase this again.
Gabriel J.
I feel bad leaving this review (as I love the Original Bailey's flavor), but this stuff is a massive flop.  I was very excited to try this and boy, was I misled.  You can't even taste the vanilla or cinnamon, and in addition, it's way stronger than the Original flavor.  Not even drinkable in my opinion.
Aleeza V.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Target
Want a spiked horchata? You came to the right place! It was definitely delicious and I love mixing it with whipped cream. This was my first time and I would definitely buy it again
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.