BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Bailey’s has always delivered a smooth tasting liquor that goes great with baking or on its own as a social drink. This flavor in particular is perfect for a warm drink. It is the epitome of comfort on a cold winter night!
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Me personally I cannot stand this drink. The idea of coffee and alcohol ... I don’t get it -doesn’t make any sense to me. And the texture makes me want to vomit. I don’t like the flavor either. However my friends and my mom love it so I buy it for them
Lehxi F.
St George, UT
Super delicious to spike your coffee drinks. Also good to mix with Fireball cinnamon whiskey. I've never had an alternative, but I don't see any room for improvement. Would recommend to anyone who likes coffee.
Amanda H.
Charleston, SC
I somehow like this even more than the regular Baileys, and I love Baileys! I know it's more for mixing winter-y drinks, but I could drink it all year round.... and I do! It's thick, sweet, and great with dessert.
Ashlyn I.
Boca Raton, FL
I LOVE BAILEYS!!! It is so tastey and delicious, it’s almost dangerous. Perfect for coffee, hot chocolate. It’ll really take the edge off. I have recommended this flavor of baileys to my friends and i would definitely purchase more!!
Julie H.
Baileys is my go to brand when I want a sweet liquor. I have purchased just about every flavor, but this is one of the best. The cinnamon is a great twist to the sweetness. Perfect for adding to coffee on a cool evening.
Kelly F.
I tried Baileys cinnamon vanilla before and it was really good. It was my first time trying it but I think I would definitely get it again. It was flavorful and there wasn't a strong alcohol taste which I like.
Magdalena C.
Me encanto!! Tiene un sabor delicioso mezcla perfecta entre la combinación de sus ingredientes! Es perfecto para celebrar cualquier evento!! O bien para disfrutar después de un largo día de trabajo!! Delicioso 🤤
Sara R.
Indio, CA
First time I tried the Vanilla Cinnamon was when one of my friends gifted to me, ever since I have been a fan. I added it to my coffee and I loved it. Incredible vanilla cinnamon! The packaging was so cute too!
Deanna H.
Mize, MS
Absolutely love making a coffee flavored drink and putting this in! Makes it taste amazing! Great price! Needs no improvement! Great packaging! Great flavor! Would recommend this to anyone! And can't wait to buy more
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.