BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
There's something about booze and dairy that puts me off a little. That being said this stuff is pretty good. A little pricey but still good. Also is a key ingredient in Irish car bombs which are delicious. Thumbs up from me.
Sheyenna F.
Crestview, FL
Baileys was one of the first alcoholic beverage I ever had! It's so good you almost can't tell it's alcohol. I love the taste. Very easy to drink alone. It's very affordable and easy to find in most stores. It's best served cold or over ice. I recommend it.
Amanda B.
lorain
This is just amazing to put in your coffee!
I'm a daily coffee drinker but when I'm at a wedding and need a pick me up I prefer a coffee with some Kaluha!
I love the vanilla cinnamon to give a better taste to my coffee
Jessica L.
Warsaw
My girlfriend's and I bought Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Coffee Liqueur for one of our many girls' nights and feel in love! Our favorite combo was this, kahlua & coke - seriously! Go try it now! We have decided to buy this for every girls' night in the future!
Katie B.
This combines two of my favorite things, coffee and alcohol haha! The vanilla cinnamon is a great flavor and I love it in my coffee! It also tastes great mixed with ice cream into a milkshake! 10/10 recommend this product!
Kate T.
Creamy, boozy goodness. Good for cold winter months!! Add to coffee to warm you up faster. My favorite flavor by far... (espresso is a close second!!) good price point, not something to drink a lot of. You would get a major headache!!!
Ana K.
Madison, CT
This can be expensive, but definitely worth it! Perfect to either be mixed in coffee or put on ice and drank solo. I love having this as a dessert drink, especially around the holidays. I would definitely recommend!
Tracy R.
You got to be crazy not to like baileys! This stuff is great, especially with coffee! I definitely recommend this to others and it's at an affordable price. This Baileys has met my expectations and I will buy again.
Ana G.
Salem, OR
Good tasting liquor. Really good quality, I love it with khalua. Has a good reasonable price for the quality. Can improve a little on taste the but it's good. It did meet my expectations but can do better. I would buy it again tbh, sooner or later I will
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
I like this creamer because it has the creamy, rich taste of Baileys but doesn't over flavor to the point where you lose the coffee taste. It's the perfect after dinner coffee flavoring because it's so rich but I would say it's too much for a morning cup.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.