BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Whitney B.
Aurora, CO
I love to add this to my coffee if I'm drinking some at night. It has the right amount of sweet to it! Since I don't celebrate Halloween, I like to celebrate/treat myself with this! Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueur
Elizabeth P.
This has a great taste and goes well with coffee and other drinks. The bottle is well presented and it has a great flavor! I would recommend this product. It was a little expensive for my taste. I would buy this product again in the future. It adds a nice kick!
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
This tastes like heaven in a bottle. I mix it to make White Russians and red so delicious. It's smooth and there's no burn when it's going down. A little goes a long way, too! I can make one bottle last a really long time!
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
This is SO good! I randomly came across it at the store and bought for the first time. The flavor is amazing. The price is reasonable. The flavor was not too overpowering. I recommend this to anyone who likes this type of liquor!
Lani S.
I love using baileys liquor to make spiked milkshakes. You can barely taste the alcohol in a spiked shake but you can taste to goodness of baileys. I would highly recommend baileys to anyone! Would definitely buy again!
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Have you ever drank Bailey's from a shoe? I did a water color and I named it "this is the closest you can get to Baileys without your eyes getting wet". I'm old Greg.

But seriously, this is delicious and you should try it.
Amber P.
Austin, TX
Never thought it would be good but it was pretty amazing, I'm not huge on cinnamon.. especially in coffee, I love the flavors together very tasty mixture ver affordable and I'd definitely recommend to the coffee lovers I know.
House of Danger D.
Leesburg, VA
OMG - yum! Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueur takes a classic and makes it richer. This is a wonderful addition to an Irish Coffee at the end of a long day. Just delicious with lots of the original flavor you love too!
Jessica L.
Warsaw
My girlfriend's and I bought Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Coffee Liqueur for one of our many girls' nights and feel in love! Our favorite combo was this, kahlua & coke - seriously! Go try it now! We have decided to buy this for every girls' night in the future!
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
There's something about booze and dairy that puts me off a little. That being said this stuff is pretty good. A little pricey but still good. Also is a key ingredient in Irish car bombs which are delicious. Thumbs up from me.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.