BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas , NV
I love drinking this during the winter the sweetness is very delicious doesnt taste much like alcohol because of the delicious flavor ! Its a reasonable price and its great sharing with the family during thanksgiving or christmas !
Meg D.
Republic, MO
Baileys vanilla cinnamon is one of the newer flavors, and I love it. I've added it to my coffee and poured it over my ice cream. Ive also drank it on the rocks. It is so delicious and makes my belly feel warm in a cold night
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
This tastes so good! I like the flavors they have in it. It's really good just by itself and it's not too harsh. It's a great value for what you pay. I've only gotten this a few times but I do think I'll continue to buy this!
McKayla K.
What an interesting flavor. My sister had this and I tried it. I guess I prefer the smell of coffee over liquor that tastes like coffee and coffee! I don't know how much she paid for it, but I have a feeling she'll buy it again.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
My mom absolutely loves coffee liquor and her favorite is Baileys to make her Irish coffees. Almost every restaurant/bar has it so it's easy to find and reasonably priced. She always highly recommends if you want to spice up your coffee!
Ann Marie B.
This is a wonderful treat to add to coffee or hot chocolate. If I wanted a hot alcoholic beverage, I would choose one with Baileys. Iced coffee would be great for it too. It's versatile and can be used in many different drinks.
Elizabeth P.
This has a great taste and goes well with coffee and other drinks. The bottle is well presented and it has a great flavor! I would recommend this product. It was a little expensive for my taste. I would buy this product again in the future. It adds a nice kick!
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
This is SO good! I randomly came across it at the store and bought for the first time. The flavor is amazing. The price is reasonable. The flavor was not too overpowering. I recommend this to anyone who likes this type of liquor!
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
This tastes like heaven in a bottle. I mix it to make White Russians and red so delicious. It's smooth and there's no burn when it's going down. A little goes a long way, too! I can make one bottle last a really long time!
Jessica W.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite and go to! I love just adding this over ice, for a great, smooth, and creamy quick drink! It's great in the winter, but I love drinking these pool side in the summers as well! I love the taste and texture of this drink, it's always good, and so consistent.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.