BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Yvette D.
Fresno , CA
I love a little kick in my coffee. Especially in cold weather. Rainy weather. Or late at night with a cool breeze. I love the vanilla cinnamon. Just the right amount of flavor. You can even mix it up on Ice for a nice big girl ice coffee!
Brittney M.
Baileys is good. it has a great flavor and is great to add to coffee, if you are into coffee. I have had it a few times and liked it a lot. I would buy it again and i would recommend it to others as well. Usually purchased at Fry's or Walmart
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE to drink this! I will drink it with ice by itself or mix it into my coffee when I come home. It's one of those drinks you can't go wrong drinking. It's AWESOME! If you love coffee I really recommend you try this one for sure!
Caroline E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love the hint of cinnamon with the vanilla I guess it’s always any lady’s favorite drink. It is also at a reasonable price compared to how tasty it is! I guess everyone should try it as I will for sure recommend it to family and friends
Diana M.
Girl, let's honest here I put this in my coffee everyday. Just kidding, kind of. This is a great addition to any home bar and it's used in a multitude of recipes. It is affordable and creamy and amazing. My favorite Irish cream ever and probably one of the best know. Get it girl
Ashley W.
Aldie, VA
Baileys is a staple for us at our holiday party. We always do a hot chocolate bar and this is a must have. We recently tried the Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Coffee Liquor and it's delicious. It's a nice add to an evening iced coffee, or a sweet hot chocolate.
Jamie G.
Corona
Bough this for mixing into coffee. Price always get me when I buy Bailey’s... it’s very pricey for what it is. Flavor is fine. If I want to splurge on Irish cream, I usually look for the Kerrygold brand (unless I want a special flavor)
Davina R.
Milwaukee, WI
So wonderfully delicious! Mixes amazing with coffee, ice cream, frozen drinks, or just over ice! A little pricey, but totally worth it for the flavor/mix ability and long lasting shelf life! This flavor also does not taste overly sweet/or fake! Definitely recommend to others!
JAZMIN R.
HOUSTON
I'm allergic to cinnamon, however my husband really loved the stuff. He said it was smooth and creamy. That it's good buy itself or in his coffee. I'll be buying this again for him. Perfect for the holidays for sure. Put it in eggnog
Alexis M.
Albuquerque, NM
I had never really tried this until a friend set me up for a slippery nipple, honestly the name was off putting, but I can say it was different and made me want to add it to other things. To keep trying it out so far no complaints.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.