BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Jamalys G.
Not much of a swwwt girl drinker but I do like this it's real good smooth not harsh at all
Giss G.
Miami
Delicioso, me encanta su combinación de vanilla con cinnamon. Súper rico lo compro seguido
James H.
A really good addition to the baileys family, great to have at Christmas over ice cream.
Edward S.
Santo Domingo Este
This is one of the sweetest alcoholic drinks I have ever tasted, and it’s so delicious
Kerry T.
Voe, Shetland Isles
Omg I love this drink over ice in a nice big glass. 😍. Defiantly recommend this drink x
Juliana A.
So smooth and creamy. Perfect for a dessert tasting drink. Love the cinnamon flavour!
Kirren S.
Birmingham , ['', '', '']
So so so good. Nice on a winter's night by the fire. Nice with coffee and nice alone

Lynnette C.
Bay Roberts, NL
I love this in my coffee, as a shot or on the rocks! Yum! Next thing is to make truffles with it. Nice flavour for this time of year
Danielle M.
Fort McMurray , AB
This is one of my favourite Baileys flavours. The vanilla cinnamon is different and adds a twist in the traditional flavour. Fairly standard price point for this type of product. Will buy again.
Elena V.
This stuff is a GREAT after dinner or pre bedtime shot. You can put it over vanilla ice cream, chrushed ice or drink it neat. Try some and you'll be back for seconds.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I really want to incorporate this into a fun Thanksgiving drink. Does anyone have any special drinks they make with this?
Meagan H.